Please make sure you:
- 1Read and sign the learner agreement
- 2Get your parents to sign the learner agreement and consent form
- 3Bring both to enrolment day
- 4Read the dress code and BYOD guide
- 5Pay £15 to the Sixth Form fund on Scopay (contuing students) or by bringing cash on enrolment day (external students)
Dates for your diary:
- Tues 10 Sept, 7pmParents' Information Evening
16-19 Bursary Fund
The new 16-19 Bursary Fund is designed to help support those young people who face the greatest barriers to continuing in education or training post 16. Bursary funds are to be used to help pay for the costs related to participation in full-time education, such as the costs of transport, equipment, books, travel, exam costs, school meals, trips, and visits. Students who meet the criteria are invited to apply for a bursary which will be allocated based on individual need. The deadline for applications is Friday 18th September 2020, however we appreciate that financial situations change throughout the year and therefore we will accept applications after this should the need arise.
Further information is given on the application form.
16-19 Bursary Application Form 2020/21