Please make sure you:
- 1Read and sign the learner agreement
- 2Get your parents to sign the learner agreement and consent form
- 3Bring both to enrolment day
- 4Read the dress code and BYOD guide
- 5Pay £15 to the Sixth Form fund on Scopay (contuing students) or by bringing cash on enrolment day (external students)
Dates for your diary:
- Tues 10 Sept, 7pmParents' Information Evening
The transition from GCSE to A-level studies is one of the hardest you will make, but also one of the most rewarding. Our fantastic Sixth Form team, along with your tutors and teachers, will all be on hand to support you through this period whilst helping you to succeed academically and personally. Sixth Form is wonderful time, during which you will make new friends, discover new interests and grow as individuals. You will make choices that affect your adult life, and have many opportunities to expand your horizons and make memories to treasure forever. Make sure you make every day count! I am very much looking forward to welcoming you in September and to being your Head of Year.
Mrs Esho (née Miss Charman)
Please read the instructions in your enrolment letter carefully, and make sure you bring all the required paperwork with you on September 3rd. Please get in touch before the end of term (July 19th) if you have any questions.
Learner Agreement Sixth Form and Staff Dress Code Sixth Form BYOD Welcome Guide Sixth Form Consent Form Bursary Application Form Sixth Form Review Process Application for assistance with travel expenses for 16 - 19 year olds